#10159 - Accounts Assistant, €35k - €40k, Sword (Dublin)
We are looking for someone who is used to working in a busy department, can take direction, be flexible & work well within a team.
- Invoicing retailers on a weekly basis via file integration to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Investigating any discrepancies re-file integration
- Resolving Exceptions
- Assist in the set up of new retailers on multiple systems, ensuring accurate information is captured such as agreed commission rates, terms of payment etc..
- Setting up Direct Debit Mandates where applicable
- Producing Direct Debit files on a weekly basis
- Direct Debit Bounce-back Resolution
- Liaising with Retailers in relation to any queries that they may have in relation to the operation of the Gift Card system, payments, copy invoices, statements etc.
- Credit Control for Retailers who do not pay by Direct Debit
- Set up of MIDs (Merchant IDs) on the card platform
- Bank Reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Reporting:- Providing Aged Debtor reports for review
- Period/month end duties, working to tight deadlines
- Provide cover for different functions in the accounts department in relation to holidays, sickness, training & overall assistance.
- Providing help with project work where needed.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years strong experience in a similar role
- Preferred IATI qualified but not compulsory.
- Be flexible and experienced to provide cover across all areas in accounts where required.
- Ability to work to strict and demanding deadlines.
- Be comfortable working with multiple systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team in a busy and demanding environment.
- Good keyboard skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 experience would be an advantage.
- Experience using Share point would be an advantage.
- Be enthusiastic and have the drive to see things through.
- Comfortable working with numbers and financial data.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- €35k - €40k