#10156 - Reception Admin, €25k DOE, bonus, Long Mile Rd (Dublin)
Due to our customer's growth, they are now looking for a reception admin to join their branch in Long Mile Rd.
Service advisors are the first point of contact for many of our customers, so we need somebody who has a friendly & professional approach to customers at all times. Must be able to multi-task, work in a team environment, as well as on their own initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer inquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Meet and greet all service customers promptly professionally and courteously when they visit the service department.
- Inspect customers’ vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify all customers’ service needs and in particular to ensure that all customer's concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
- Record customer's details accurately and clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm a time for pickup.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
- Check on the progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customers to communicate and receive approval and authorisation regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- 1 + years experience in an admin / or fast pace retailer.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance, and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary combined with a commitment to training and career development.
- 22 Days holiday per annum
- Contribution to pension
- Training and development program.
- Bike to work scheme available
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly social events
- Career progression opportunities
- Up to €5k bonus