#10151 - Contracts Dept Administrator/Document Controller, €38k - €40k, Dublin 12
We are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Department Administrator & Document Controller based in Dublin 12 for €38k - €40k.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain existing administration procedures in the contracts department ensuring that a soft
copy format is maintained.
- Liaise between Sales Team and Contracts Department on contract handovers.
- Preparation of submittals and maintenance of monthly valuations.
- Invoicing for the contracts department.
- Maintain order bank, forecast spreadsheet, and invoicing folders
- Compile a monthly list of installations and provide it to the service department
- Maintain the records for the company PSA license and H&S training
- Record Time and Attendance for fitters, fabricators, and subcontractors
- Compile site-specific method statements and complete supplier subcontract questionnaires
- General admin duties
- Minutes of weekly Contracts Dept meeting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, word, excel, and power-point. Excellent numeracy
and literacy skills are a must.
Qualities & Attributes:
- Experienced administrator.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages.
- Highly organised individual.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively as a team