#10148 - Junior Accounts Admin, €22k - €25k, Dublin
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and willing to learn Junior Accounts Admin for a busy office based in Dublin.
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts, and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers, and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third-party providers, clients, and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- High level of accuracy.
- Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Experience is not necessary, but some admin or accounts experience would be an advantage
- €22k - €25k salary
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm