#10146 - Chefs de partie, €14 - €16/hour DOE, 40 - 45hours/Week, Galway
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Chefs de Partie for a full-time position based in Galway. 3 positions are available.
The restaurant caters to large groups and especially tourists. The establishment has a restaurant, a bar, and function rooms. The main menu is served in the restaurant and the bar is served with a separate bar menu. We are open 7 days per week for lunch and dinner.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keep your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
- Hourly rate between 14-16 depending on experience
- Grill experience is an advantage
- Shift work, approximately 40-45 hours per week
- Available to work weekends
- Must have permission to legally work in Ireland
- Full time and part-time positions available
About the Restaurant
We are an award-winning restaurant that serves delicious dishes and offers a warm and vibrant ambiance over three floors and our traditional ground floor market bar is a local institution.
We provide honest wholesome hospitality at a fair price with top-quality food and drinks served by friendly people who love what they do.