#10135 - Warehouse Supervisor, €35k - €38k, Ballycoolin (Dublin)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced warehouse supervisor based in Ballycoolin for €35k - €38k.
Key Responsibilities of the Post Holder
- The postholder will be in charge of the everyday functions in relation to order picking, checking, and packing.
- Responsible for order picking, checking, packing, and despatching area and team members.
- Checking the accuracy of picks before packing and preparing for despatch.
- Gaining an understanding of cut-off times and van leaving times and organizing the picking, checking, and packing within van leaving times.
- Provide training for team members on picking orders accurately or checking and packing as required and set expectations of the job standards required.
- Report sickness diligently and conduct a return to work as required.
- This person will be a key holder and have an alarm code for access to the building.
- You will work with the goods in supervisor to plan what is onsite and when resources will be needed to be put away. These resources should be organized as required.
- Be responsible for the team’s adherence to PPE.
- Be responsible for the security and report any maintenance issues.
- Highlighting areas for improvement to the warehouse manager on many facets of the role will bring a continuous improvement aspect to the responsibility and assist the warehouse manager in running an excellent warehouse.
- You will take a lead in ensuring adherence to best practices in relation to health and safety procedures.
- Any other duties within the scope of the role as requested.
- Willingness to adapt working hours to meet business and customer needs
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment as per company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- Assist in other departments as and when assigned to meet the business needs.
- Be aware of and comply with all company and department procedures and policies.
- Always maintain a safe working environment and comply with all health & safety regulations.
- Coordinate and seek approval for own holidays making sure the department is always covered as required by the business.
- Always maintain job related confidentiality and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- €35k - €38k
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm