#10125 - Production Operative, €12-€13/Hour, Bonus Scheme, Company Pension, Ballycoolin (Dublin)
As a production operative you will be working as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The fast paced and energised environment relies on organisation and efficiency. Daily targets of products are assembled in a professional manner with a strong emphasis on consistency and quality.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Working from a product list to pick relevant components.
- Assembling, wiring, and packing consumer units and switchgear products.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Safety Walks Daily.
- Production and storage areas to be kept clean and tidy daily.
- Training will be provided.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- Reliable, excellent punctuality and attendance record.
- Literacy & numeracy.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Upbeat and energized.
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks.
- Team player.