#10114 - Metal Fabricator (Motor Industry), €40k - €45k, Ashbourne
We are seeking a metal fabricator in Ashbourne Co Meath to join our expanding workshop team in motor industry.
If successful, you will be responsible for the maintenance, installation, and fabrication of various vehicle adaptations. In-house training is provided for certain aspects of work.
- Installation of adaptations for disabled drivers & passengers
- Fabricate or modify components to specific client requirements
- Ensuring the highest quality of work
- Working with lifting equipment.
- 2 years of metal fabrication experience.
- 1 years of welding experience
- Have excellent communication skills and be a problem solver
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm and be a proactive member of the team
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Professional and mature attitude to work
- Full driving license
- Metal fabrication
- Salary €40k - €45k
- State of the art workshop facility
- Attractive 37.5 hours per week
- Early finish Friday (3.30 pm)
- No weekend work
- Enjoyable workshop environment with great team spirit.
- Organized staff outings and team lunches.
- On-site Parking