#10110 - Procurement Officer, €42k - €45k, Ballymount (Dublin 12)
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Officer to join our Purchasing Division. This is a permanent, full-time position, based in our Dublin office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Import / Export / Customs delivery processing
- Purchase Order Management from creation to delivery
- Manage the purchasing process including daily / weekly reports
- Review and purchase material for new projects
- Analyse existing purchasing processes for performance
- Ensure that effective stock holding levels are maintained.
- Point of contact for external suppliers and internal purchasing queries.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation and ensuring these relationships are maintained to the highest standards
You should apply for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in purchasing
- Experience of import/export procedures, specifically related to Brexit
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Persuasive, effective communicator
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work on your own initiative and proactively as part of a team