#10079 - Warehouse Operative, evening shift €15/hour + 12% allowance, Dublin 15
We are currently looking to expand our dynamic Warehouse team on the Evening / Night shift. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a rewarding career experience within an industry-renowned, global organization. Focused on being part of leading our operations overnight in our Dublin Distribution Centre. Responsible for the execution of our outbound functions in a state-of-the-art fully composite Distribution Centre, you must have experience in leading and building teams to drive performance, engagement and support our vision to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- This position requires a knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles including Loading, selecting, receiving, and FLT functions.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Flexibility regarding working hours, start and finish times which will depend on the business
- Be adaptable to change
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must have a clean attendance & punctuality record/ disciplinary record and health and safety record
- Excellent housekeeping standards
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent people skills, strong communication, motivation & interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is written and spoken
- 12% allowance