#10074 - Assistant Manager, €30k+ Clondalkin, Dublin 22
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager based in Clondalkin Dublin 22 to assist in the day to day running of the Store, helping to achieve Sales/Margin targets by serving customers in a professional manner. This role is working within motor industry.
- To process the daily cash paperwork and prepare banking including petty cash and maintain accurate filing systems.
- To ensure cash/cheques banked on a daily basis.
- To monitor stock movements and deliveries. To raise invoices/credit notes accurately.
- To ensure payment for goods is received accurately and/or credit approval obtained.
- To report any discrepancies (monetary or otherwise) to the Store Manager immediately.
- To perform any general admin duties as required.
- To actively sell (face to face and over the telephone) and promote Indespension trailers/parts/associated equipment ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- To serve customers politely and efficiently either at the counter, off site, on the telephone, providing professional and timely advice on trailers/services and towing accessories.
- To advise and take orders for trailer hire and towbar fitting updating the diary accordingly. To liaise with the workshop team as required.
- Ensure all stock orders received are shelved at the earliest opportunity and are presented safely, tidily and in an attractive manner. Displays should be updated and maintained regularly to maximise customer interest.
- Liaise with the Store Workshop to ensure they are kept supplied with a steady workload. To perform Workshop duties as and when required.
- To assist with stock takes as required.
- To keep work area tidy and operate within the Health and Safety policy of the Company.
- To wear the Company uniform at all times and uphold the Indespension Brand.
- To be trained and drive a Fork Lift Truck as required.
- To hold a full, current driving licence or be working towards this.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request.