#10049 - Customer Care Executive, €28k, bonus, Cookstown (Dublin)
We are currently recruiting for a customer care executive based in Cookstown, Dublin 12 to support SME Sales Team with the onboarding of new customers, ensuring a seamless transition and positive customer experience. The CCE will support customer care and after-sales queries to deliver an excellent customer journey.
- Liaise with customers who require additional assistance as part of their customer join process
- Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure all customers are connected to the network.
- Support the Field and Inside sales teams by managing any after-sale customer queries or issues.
- Take ownership of all post-sale communication with new customers and see through to successful resolution.
- Build strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure a joined-up approach to customer care and onboarding.
- Ability to remain calm and communicate effectively when assisting customers in a variety of scenarios
- Passion for ownership of a process or workstream to deliver success through autonomy
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and ability to perform independently and without direct supervision
- Ability to present data, numbers and tables clearly with focus on relevance and clarity
- Problem solving skills
- Apply a digital mindset and utilise technology to drive efficiencies
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Commitment to process and account improvements
- Minimum 12 months in a customer care or experience role, either face to face or telesales
- Experience dealing with customer escalations and/or managing customer communications
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with the telecoms and/or utilities sector would be an advantage
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary - €28,000 + €2000
- Flexible working conditions
- EAP Programme
- Bonus related to performance
- Bike to Work