#10048 - Warehouse Operative, €25k, Dublin
As a warehouse operative, you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The fast-paced and energized environment relies on organization and efficiency. Dailey targets orders despatched each day in a professional manner.
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and checking in of stock.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Stock rotation
- Safety Walks Daily.
- Warehouse & Yard kept clean and tidy and maintained to a high standard.
- Good organizational skills
- Reliable, excellent punctuality, and attendance record
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Upbeat and energized.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Forklift Experience (Not essential)
- Team player.