#10032 - Training Lead (Retail), €30k - €32k, bonus, commission, car allowance, fuel card, Dublin
To increase sales, support brand awareness, and grow advocacy for a leading global smartphone brand in Ireland. Build strong relationships whilst delivering key messages regarding products, ensure effective training is delivered by the in-store team, and sales channels are fully supported with; Incentives, promotional or tactical activity, and event management. Stretch sales targets and continued growth are key deliverables in this role.
- Deliver agreed sales targets.
- Monitor, analyse and report the implications of competitor activity.
- Complete and submit activity reports and applicable paperwork/presentations in the relevant timescales.
- Retail roadmap management
- Support the Ireland brand team, and key customers with the most up to date training and information.
- Manage and lead brand ambassador(s) ensuring training is first class and delivery correlates to sales targets.
- Manage promotional or tactical events ensuring excellent output, setting strong standards and leading by example
- Manage retail channel incentives ensuring a strong ROI and customer satisfaction
- Work with the IE/UK HQ team to ensure alignment and support
- Passionate self-starter
- Effective communicator with skills presenting and engaging with an audience
- Ability to build relationships
- Commercial understanding with experience working in sales
- Microsoft office suite knowledge with knowledge running reports, creating presentations
- Strategic planning
- Management and event experience an advantage
- Willingness to travel withing IE to visit stores, flexibility as the business needs for ad hoc events etc
- An interest in tech and innovation
- Willingness to work as part of a team UK/IE
- €30-32k basic
- €600pm car allowance
- 10% performance related bonus
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 extra per year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- 5 days sick pay
- Mobile office
- The full brand product kit