#0002 Partner Success Manager- €47K, Dun Laoghaire (Dublin)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced partner success manager for our client based out of Dun Laoghaire, Dublin 18. The salary for this role is €47K.
Considered as an expert, facilitator and trusted coach, the Partner Success Manager ensures that our existing partners gain a deep understanding of all products and platforms, making them able to identify solutions and strategies that drive value to their customers.We will rely on you to build and maintain solid, meaningful relationships with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. To identify new growth opportunities and deliver on-going training, support and account management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate how specific partners are progressing against their agreed commercial terms, including the management and reporting of referral / sales volumes.
- Ensure the delivery of agreed sales and revenue targets through maximizing opportunity from existing partners.
- Identify areas of improvement in the partner on-boarding procedure, including training, support materials, marketing and make recommendations on process improvements.
- Provide clear and meaningful feedback to partners on a regular basis, including the management of critical issues from unhappy customers to benchmarking performance, ensuring meetings are well defined and catalogued.
- Work with internal stakeholders across support, operations and marketing to develop and implement best in class processes and materials for use within the partner sales channel.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years demonstrated success in account management or channel sales in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to structure proposals and build joint business plans with partners and or enterprise sales teams
- Proven experience in fostering relationships to increase account profitability and performance.
- Strong program and project management skills, ability to direct cross-functional processes and teams
- Proven ability to open doors, network and forge relationships
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity and drive and Proven self-starter
- Office based. Monday-Friday 0800-17.30.
- Some flexibility required. 37.5 hours per week
- Salary- €47K