#0001 Partner Sales Advisor- €27K + Commission, Dun Laoghaire (Dublin)
We are currently looking to recruit a partner sales advisor for our client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin 18. The salary is €27K + commission and there is an excellent benefits package available.
Partner Sales Advisors are ambitious and driven sales professionals with a desire to accelerate their sales careers. They are the epitome of a “Sales Hunter” with an unshakeable desire to succeed and motivated to reach the next stage in their development. As a Partner Sales Advisor you will be responsible for supporting delivery of company sales targets & KPI’s, specifically focusing on the provisioning of inbound lead volume from our partners. You’ll work closely with our Sales Specialists and Success Managers to ensure optimal service delivery, working to ensure a best-in-class on-boarding experience for our merchants and building upon our existing partner relationships to build a virtuous cycle. As a core member of the team, you’ll be instrumental in the further acceleration of the partner channel; a high growth, fast moving and fundamental component of their future growth strategy.
- Delivery of individual/team sales targets & KPI’s
- Maintain a consistent level of sales activity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Updating CRM with all information received from Customers and nurture / maintain a quality sales pipeline.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Head of Commercial Partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to accelerate your personal development.
- Must be obsessed with delivering targets and pushing performance boundaries.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our clients system.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive with excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record in a sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 12 months experience is desirable